- Section I: GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section II: ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Section III: PRIVACY
look for skill® is a web platform for cultural and creative services in Europe (hereafter "the Site" or "the Service"), owned and operated by TziViva AB (hereafter "the Operator", "we"/"us"); Registration number 556915-0047, Sweden. If you have any questions or comments about look for skill® please contact us here, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Use of the Site/Service
The use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions, valid from 2020-10-05.
Section I (General Provisions) and Section III (Privacy) apply to all users of the Site. Section II (Additional Conditions) applies for registered members and for users posting a "Services needed ad".
Consent according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
By using the Site you give, in accordance with Article 6 GDPR consent to the Operator to record, disclose and otherwise process personal data and other information relating to you to the extent necessary for us to provide the Site/the Service.
Assignment of right and obligations
The Operator is entitled to assign its rights and obligations under this user agreement in whole or in part to a third party.
Section I: GENERAL PROVISIONS
The terms and conditions of use of the Site are governed by the laws of Sweden and any dispute regarding the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.
Breach of Swedish law will be reported to the police with the IP number.
Description of the Site/Service
On look for skill visitors needing services within the cultural and creative fields can find and get in touch with skilled people in Europe (EU-/EEA-countries and Switzerland).
The use of look for skill is free.
To be a member and offer services does not cost anything.
Visitors can without registration or cost browse the services offered by the members. We do not provide any guarantees in respect of the services offered by the members.
If a visitor does not find a suitable service offer, a "Services needed ad" can be posted on the Site without cost.
Any business transaction/agreement between a visitor and a member is entirely a matter between them and has nothing to do with the Operator.
The Site will be financed e.g. by sponsorship and partnership. We will not sell data about our users and we do not take commissions for provided services.
Availability of the Site/Service
Maintenance performed on the Site can have an adverse effect on its availability. Maintenance work will, as far as possible, be performed with the minimum of inconvenience to our users. If such work is to be of considerable duration, the users will be informed in advance. However, it may be necessary to perform maintenance work without notice. A particular level of availability of the Site cannot be guaranteed.
Immaterial rights and rights of use
The Operator owns all rights to the Site, name and logo, including any intellectual property rights related to them. You may not reuse, distribute, copy, or duplicate any part of the Site without our written consent.
You may download information from the Site for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copyright, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material is permitted without the express permission of the Operator and that of the copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
If you want to make a complaint
The Operator is able to remove any inappropriate or illegal content and we can ban members or users posting "Services Needed Ads" who abuse the Service. We will also take further action if warranted, if we become aware of abuse or if a valid complaint is made about any area of the Site. If you have concerns about the content on the Site, you can alert us by using the Report button on the Member's profile or on the "Services Needed Ad". You can also contact us here.
Exclusion of liability
The following clauses exclude or limit the legal liability of the Operator for the Site/the Service. They all apply only as far as the Swedish law permits.
- The Site contains a large amount of material provided by the Users. We decline all responsibility and liability regarding the content and completeness and accuracy of the provided material.
- Furthermore, no warranty is given that the Site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect to loss or damage arising out of such unavailability.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site, at its own choice, at any time and without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- The Operator declines all liability with respect to loss or damage arising out of access to or changes made to the content of the Site by unauthorised third parties.
- Access to and use of the Site is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
- The Site contains links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. The Operator has no control over the content or security of any such external website. Linking to external websites is at the own risk of the user, and we cannot be held liable as to their content. The Operator can also not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of such third party websites.
Section II: ADDITIONAL TERMS
To register as a member on the Site or to post a "Services needed ad", you must be 18 years of age on the date or be duly authorised to sign and enter into contracts under applicable law. In no event may minors become members or post ads.
Content monitoring and storage
The Operator has no ability to control the content you may upload, post or transmit using the Site and has no obligation to monitor such content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all such content.
The Operator will have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content provided on the Service and you are solely responsible for creating backups of your content.
Immaterial rights and rights of use
To the extent a Member provides material for his/her individual profile, or the Advertiser provides material to his/her "Services needed ad", the following applies:
- The Operator does not claim ownership of provided material.
- You are responsible for the material you provide. You assume all risks associated with it, including accuracy, intellectual property claims or any other legal rights claims.
- You represent and warrant that (I) you either own the provided material and/or that you have all necessary rights to provide it on the Site, (II) your material does not infringe any third party’s rights and (III) if you grant any licences you have authority to do so.
- The Operator has the right, without stating reasons, if the Operator finds it necessary, to remove material from a Member's profile or from a "Services needed ad". If the Operator suffers liability to third parties or other costs on the grounds that the above requirements are not met, the Member/the Advertiser is obliged to replace the Operator up to the full value of the damage and all costs the Operator suffered as a result thereof.
- With the sole purpose of allowing us to make your provided material available through the Site, you grant the Operator a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to reproduce, distribute, re-format, store, prepare derivative works based on and publicly display and perform the provided material.
- You grant the Operator right to use provided material - without remuneration - in the advertising and promotion of look for skill to the public in any form and any place, e.g. on social media.
- The rights granted in the previous paragraphs may be assigned and sub-licensed by the Operator to third parties.
Posting a "Services Needed Ad"
If a visitor cannot find a suitable service offer, a "Services Needed Ad" can be posted without cost on the Site. Only members with a public profile will be able to reply to an ad. The ad will be posted for two months, but you should delete it during this time, when and if it becomes invalid.
Please check the form for posting an ad here to see which information you need to provide for the ad. By posting an ad you agree to use a correct e-mail address and to receive e-mails from us. Your ad will be deleted if you use an incorrect e-mail address.
Who can become a member?
For the time being membership on look for skill is intended for residents in the EU-/EEA-countries and Switzerland - countries that allow free movement of goods, capital, services and people among them. All members must be able to offer 1 to 3 cultural and creative services within the defined categories on the Site - either to all these countries, or 1-5 specifically defined. We expect all members to have relevant knowledge and skill for the offered services.
Both people with and without a business/company - for example self-employed or hobbyists - can become members. We want to enable a personal meeting between visitors and members. Therefore members should present themselves as individuals, whether they have a business or not. A group of artists may as well offer their services. However, companies with several employees, who wish to offer their services on the Site, have to register one account for each employee, as there are the individuals who stand for knowledge and skill - not a business in itself.
What does the membership include?
As a member, you can in a simple way introduce yourself and the services you offer. By registering and creating an account, you get access to your Member Page, where your profile is created and updated. You decide when you want to make your profile public.
Your Public Profile includes: Basic info, 1-3 Service offers, About - more info about you, News, Contact form, Guestbook, 1-3 Links, Share-on social media and "Add to Memolist", which enables visitors or other members to save a link to you. In addition the Member Page also includes View Profile, Account info, a Memolist, Help and a Notice Board where we will post useful info for you.
The links you include must be related to you and/or your business, e.g. your own website or blog.
To become a member you must register and create an account (the "Account").
At the time of registration you must enter your name, e-mail address and choose a password. The password is personal and may only be used by you. You are responsible for storing the password in a secure manner and you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account. You must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password.
You will receive an e-mail confirming the registration. By becoming a member you agree to use a correct e-mail address and to receive e-mails from us. Your account will be deleted if you use an incorrect e-mail address.
In the profile you will provide voluntary information and some mandatory information. Not all of this information will be public when you publish your profile. You can check "View profile" in your Member Page to see what will be or is public.
You must ensure that the information given is correct, for the relevant purpose and that it does not contain offensive, defamatory or discriminating material. You agree that you will not pretend to be or attempt to impersonate another person. You also agree to ensure that the information remains accurate and current at all times. We reserve the right if needed, to remove published material of any kind.
Member Accounts are not transferable and may only be used by the member personally. Creation of a new Account following termination by the Operator is not permitted.
It is important that members are active, so that the services offered are available to interested customers. We expect each member to update the information in their profile as soon as there is reason to do so and to change the first image in the gallery from time to time for each service that the member offers, so that returning visitors see that something new is happening in the search results.
Suspension and Termination of Access and Membership
A member can at any time during the membership choose to temporarily unpublish his/her public profile or completely terminate the membership and the publication of the profile.
If we suffer liability to third parties, or other costs as a result of circumstances mentioned in the preceding paragraph, the Member is obliged to indemnify us for this.
Section III: PRIVACY
What we get and how we use it
Personally Identifiable Information (hereafter "PII") is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name or e-mail address). Generally, you may browse the Site without providing any PII.
On the Site we may collect PII - which you provide voluntarily - when you:
- register for membership to offer your services - information to be kept until account is deleted
- provide information in your Member Profile - information to be kept until account is deleted
- contact a Member via his/her contact form - keep information, but include a delete button in the admin pages and when deleted there by admin to be deleted in the database
- write in a Member's guest-book - information to be kept until account is deleted
- e-mail a memo list with added members - info should not be kept after the mail has been sent
- post a "Services Needed Ad" ad on the Site - info to be deleted within 3 months after the ad has been deleted
- reply to a "Services Needed Ad" - info to be kept as long as in bullet point 6
- e-mail an ad to a friend - info should not be kept after the mail has been sent
- report an ad or a member - if this info only will appear as a mail in our mailsystem, we will decide from admin´s side when it should be deleted
- contact us via our contact form - if this info only will appear as a mail in our mailsystem, we will decide from admin´s side when it should be deleted
We use the PII for providing the Site, for communication with you, to conduct research for internal purposes and to improve our services. Material loaded on a member's public profile or on posted ads might be used by us for promotional purposes.
When you visit the Site, our web server automatically collect usage information, which is Anonymous Information (AI) that describes how visitors use and navigate the Site. Analysis of these data allows us to improve the supply and performance of the Site.
How long we keep the information
After the deletion of an Account/Profile we will keep the information no longer than three months. The same applies for a "Services Needed Ad".
How we share information
Except as indicated below, we do not share your PII to third parties unless you give us permission to, or if we need to share such information to provide services you have requested. For example we may use third parties to assist us in tracking the number and activities of visitors to the Site. When we provide PII to third parties, we require them to use it only for the function that we are providing the information for.
You may request details of PII which we hold about you under the Article 15, GDPR. An application must be sent to us here. If you are a member, please read the following paragraph.
Updates and changes
As a logged in member, you can review the PII we have on file in your Member Page. You can customise the information and delete certain information from your profile whenever you want.
AI is not identifiable as originating with you and cannot be revised or amended by you.
As a member you decide to publish your Member profile on the Site and the information will be public. If you want, you can unpublish your public profile temporarily or decide to delete your Member account and profile. You can check "View profile" in your Member Page to see what information will become or is public.
By posting a "Services needed ad", you will make the information in the ad public during two months, unless you delete the ad before that.
Consider provided public information to be publicly available indefinitely since it may be distributed by us or by others through e.g. social media or be cached on third party search engines, even after the provided material no longer is publicly available on the Site.
We are committed to ensuring that provided non-public PII is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Despite these precautions, however, we cannot guarantee for unauthorised access to your PII.
We rely on you to select passwords that are not easily guessed passwords and to protect from disclosure.
Please contact us here if you have any information about unauthorised use of the Site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site.On the site we use:
- PHPSESSID - session cookie (used to allow user login)
- nocookieinfo - cookie that hide info about cookies
- google cookies - google captcha and google analytics
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. However, it is possible that some parts of the Site will not operate correctly if you disable cookies.
How we use IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are on the Internet. When visitors request pages from our Site, our servers log the visitor’s IP address. We may collect IP addresses for a variety of internal purposes, such as system administration or to audit the number of visits to different pages on our Site.
Thank you for visiting www.lookforskill.com and using the Site!
Copyright © 2020 TziViva AB. All rights reserved.