The idea behind
Why and how is an idea born? One of us had a dream of looking for someone who could write music to lyrics that was written long ago. Would the right person for this be found on the web? Many people who offer cultural and creative services don´t have a presence online. Why? Several of our friends are freelance artists and they experience that creating their own website would be a hassle.
The idea of look for skill was born, thinking about such questions in combination with the desire to highlight and make visible skilled people in the cultural and creative fields across Europe.
Culture and creativity knows no borders!
look for skill® in short
On www.lookforskill.com skilled people in Europe* present themselves and offer their cultural and creative services.
Search and find the right person for your needs without registration and cost. Make contact with the member and agree upon the conditions for payment and delivery of the service without our involvement.
If you don’t find a service offer that you need, you can post a “Services needed ad” for free!
We would like to express special thanks to:
- Adam Nowocin, DeskNet, for the programming and the technical management. Without him our idea would not have been realized!
- Anna Nowocin, who assisted Adam with some front-end programming.
- Paweł Cieszyński, Green Mood, for the creation of our logotype.
- Maria Ira Karadimitriou, JustCode, for initial advice regarding the storyboard
- Janne “Lunkan” Lundqvist and Start-Up Stockholm for believing in the idea and for support.
* for the time being the EU-/EEA-countries and Switzerland